Ms. Susanne Matuschek has more than 16 years of experience in the topic: more than 8 years as program manager at the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) in the Career Division, leading two funding schemes for early stage career researchers (e.g. MHV Grants for female researchers). She was Chair of two European Working groups on the topics of a "Conditions of a Research Career in Europe" and "Gender Issues".
In this workshop participants will:
- receive information about funding possibilities with focus on SNSF Career Funding (http://www.snf.ch/en/funding/careers/Pages/default.aspx)
- know the importance of being main applicant, and about traps esp. for female researchers
- find the suitable funding schemes in respect of academic level & career aims: self-check
- know the differences, goodies and challenges of the SNSF Career Funding Schemes Ambizione, Eccellenza and PRIMA
- learn how to plan a convincing grant proposal: 4-step-model "golden rules" of the application process
- have a success orientated application strategy, with a convincing research question
There is no participation fee, but registration is mandatory.
Maximum number of participants in the workshop: 12.
Registration opens on Monday, 8th July 2019, at our program's website (first come-first served basis): https://www.gleichstellung.uzh.ch/de/politik/aktionsplan2017/projekt_2/massnahmen.html.