In short, NDS are multidisciplinary consortial research infrastructures (platforms) involving a national network of clinical and science/engineering partners. NDS that build on pre-existing infrastructures and datasets are preferred, and should encompass clinical as well as analytical data (e.g., multi-omics).
Some provisional key dates:
- 1 June 2021 Call launch
- 21 June 2021, 10-13h Workshop for all interested parties
- 22 August 2021 Deadline outline proposals
- Mid-November 2021 Short-listed proposals will be invited to submit a full proposal
- 27 February 2022 Submission deadline for full proposals
- End of May 2022 Final selection of NDS
- 1 June 2022 Earliest start of NDS funding
- 30 May 2025 At the latest, end of NDS funding
All documents and information will be available on the SPHN website on 1 June 2021. More pre-launch information can be found in the attachment and on https://sphn.ch/2021/05/18/save-the-date-national-data-streams/.
Any questions? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - questions will be compiled and answered during the workshop on 21 June 2021.
Don’t hesitate to forward this announcement to any possibly interested party in your network!