This special jubilee prize shall recognize outstanding achievements in the biomedical research field and promote the research career of outstanding young principal investigators. Nominees for the Cloëtta Jubilee Prize 2023 must be nominated by individuals or by institutions (e.g. research institutes or hospitals) who possess detailed knowledge of the nominee’s work. For details about eligibility criteria and the nomination procedure please see the regulations in the attached PDF file: Cloëtta Jubilee Prize 2023_Regulations (PDF, 166 KB)
Deadline for submission is Friday, September 2, 2022.
- Self-nominations are not accepted.
- Nominees should not be informed of their nomination.
- Nominees should be young principal investigators who are considered rising stars in medical research and who are currently working at a Swiss academic institution.
Nominators should provide:
- A summary of the outstanding scientific contributions and present research activities of the nominee (max. 3000 characters).
- A paragraph stating the rising star in medical research potential of the nominee (max. 500 characters).
- One sentence stating the significance of the nominee’s work outside the specific research field (max. 250 characters).
- A current CV and publication list in one PDF-file, which may be uploaded as part of the online submission.
Please submit nominations and all supporting materials through the following online portal: Nomination form
We are looking forward to receiving your nominations for the Cloëtta Jubilee Prize 2023!
For further information, kindly contact Anja Witte, General Secretary of the Prof. Dr Max Cloëtta Foundation.